Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Manga Review: Yotsubato

Photobucket


Title: Yotsubato
Author: Azumaya Kiyohiko
Release: Monthly
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy
Art: B
Originality: S
Story: A
Characters: S
Humor: S+
Action: A

Impression: This is about a weird ever curious young girl that goes by the name of Yotsuba and her everyday adventures with the people and things around her - that’s where the title came from which means “Yotsubato and…”. This had the highest percentage of laughs/joke out of all the manga I read. It’s almost impossible not to laugh at all when you’re reading this manga. With 60+ chapters that could easily translate into at least 40 anime episodes I am wondering where exactly is the anime? I want to laugh till my stomach hurts and I am certain that an anime version of Yotsubato will be perfect for that.

Manga Reviews Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails