Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 13 September 2009

Make your own di:stage covers

Okay, here are the first few custom made di:stage covers that I made. The di:stage owners who read my last post on these should be pleasantly surprised by this. Check out this checkered patterned one I made using plain paper.

A Black Rock Shooter Figma would look nice here




It'll stay flat as long as you press it down while you slot it in place


The hole left behind by the stand actually looks good there for some reason

Photobucket
Single Stage Checkered Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage ORZ Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage L Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage K-On! Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Chibi Miku Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Nogizaka Haruka Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Kamiyama Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Hatsune Miku Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Lucky Star-K-On!-Haruhi Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Gurren Lagann Cover

Photobucket
Single Stage Danny Choo Cover

All you have to do save the images and print them on card paper or plain paper. I would have printed something more colorful but I only have black in my printer so I won't be getting any nice covers soon. The template can be edited easily since everything within the border covers the entire stage perfectly. Just reisze an image to 380 by 380 pixels and paste it within the border and you'll get a custom di:stage cover.. If you have any interesting custom covers of your own feel free to tell me about them. Tomorrow I will be reviewing my Summer Konata figma, please look forward to it.

Photobucket
Single Stage Fresh Template

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails