Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 26 September 2009

Manga Review: Kamen Teacher

Photobucket


Title: Kamen Teacher
Author: Fujisawa Tohru
Release: Weekly
Status: Finished
Genre: Shonen, Comedy
Art: B
Originality: B
Story: C
Characters: B
Humor: B
Action: A

Impression: This is about a teacher and his masked alter ego who have been sent to troubled schools to solve the delinquency that these schools face. They do so by holding “remedial” classes where he basically beats up the students by twisting some normal school activity into an excuse to have a fight. I find that it’s an okay manga with good scenes and interesting ideas but it is also very predictable. Right from chapter one, I had this flowchart all planned out in my head that I figured the that the story might follow and it’s actually a bit scary at how accurate I was in predicting the plot. That’s either due to how manga savvy I am or that the story was THAT predictable. The fact that I’ve never read the author’s previous work GTO should be a big enough hint as to which is the reason.

Manga Reviews Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails