Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Manga Review: Love Hina

Photobucket

Title: Love Hina
Author: Ken Akamatsu
Release: Weekly
Status: Finished
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life
Art: A
Originality: A
Story: C
Characters: A
Humor: A
Action: C

Impression: This is about loser called Keitarou who has failed the Tokyo University entrance exams three times because he had been trying to fulfill a childhood promise so he can meet the girl who he made the promise to. While I should give this a C for originality but when you consider the fact his is what inspired the boom of loser gets a harem manga then I really have no choice but to give it an A out of respect for that. There's not really much to say other than lots of girls fall for the same guy but the girl who made the promise got him in the end. It was funny and there were quite a few memorable characters. My favorite is Tama the flying spring turtle because I like turtles. I actually won a poem competition with a silly poem where I talked of flying turtles and penguins lol. I'll post that up if I find it, probably on my other blog since it needs a post and time doesn't permit me to finish off those chapters I've got now.

Manga Reviews Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails