Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 15 October 2009

Manga Review: Aki-sora

Photobucket


Title: Aki-sora
Author: Itosugi Masahiro
Release: Monthly
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Seinen, Ecchi
Art: A
Originality: A
Story: A
Characters: A
Humor: B
Action: B

Impression: This is about group of siblings who have very questionable sexual tendencies and try to live their days while dealing with these urges of theirs. Here’s a warning, this manga is NSFW and contains smut. And in spite of that it also has solid characters, good storytelling and great art. The art was what drew me to this manga so I was in for a bit of a shock when I read further into the story. What puzzles me is why exactly the author thought it’d be a good idea include all those R rated scenes in there when the rest of the manga is pretty good. It really does make me consider what exactly is the social norm outside of my country as I can’t say that teenagers aren’t interested in that stuff but it would be rather unnerving if what’s shown in the manga really is acceptable in other countries.

Manga Reviews Index

1 comment:

  1. Well
    Believe me
    American Teenagers are super interested in that kind of stuff
    And they read all kinds of Mangas translated in the internet
    They just don't say in loud voice because is our social norm to be hypocrite in everything related to sex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails