Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 3 December 2009

Manga Review: Kimi no Iru Machi

Photobucket


Title: Kimi no Iru Machi
Author: Seo Kouji
Release: Weekly
Status: Ongoing
Genre: Romance
Art: B
Originality: D
Story: B
Characters: B
Humor: B
Action: B

Impression: This is about a guy who lives in a village and likes some girl but his affections are tested when a strange new girl from the city moves in. I personally don't like this story's concept and it's characters at all. Sure I gave both scores a B but I was grading that based on the technique and not my personal preference. This is pretty much one of those typical plots where the guy is so irritatingly indecisive and spineless that it's just painful to read it. While I know there are people who like those sort of stories and this is done well in that regard, I just can't come to like any part of this manga.

Manga Reviews Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails