Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 13 May 2010

Full Manga Review Index!

Good Job!


I have finally listed down all of the manga I've reviewed in this single alphabetical index and it made me wish that I'd done it from the beginning. Why? I've written 250 damn reviews and I just listed down all the links one by one and lined them up alphabetically. At the very least, I won't have to that again in the future but I'm still going to have to separate 35 triple manga reviews into individual ones to keep up with the count. I am amused by the fact that I have yet to review any manga starting with letter Q or X. I'll try to find something that fits that criteria so I have the entire alphabet listed down. Hope this makes accessing my reviews easier and that it lowers my bounce rate.


In the future, I'm thinking of adding icons next to each one to mark what kind of manga they are and if I recommend them. I can already see myself go "Ugh...".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails