Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 7 May 2010

Bandwidth Thief!!


Exhibit A


Exhibit B

Okay some dickhead came up with the brilliantly assholeish idea of using someone else's image on their site. Normally, this wouldn't much of problem but that same idiot didn't even bother to upload that image to their own account and now I'm left with 2.6 gigs worth of bandwidth until the 21st and I usually use up 3 gigs or so every month. I would be ever so thankful if someone who speaks the language that http://www.teensos.net/ is in could go up to whoever runs it and get them to take it off ASAP. My god! Here I thought /b/tards were fucktards of the internet and then someone goes and pulls off a dick move like this. Thank you so very much you motherfucking son of a bitch.


This just ain't right

[EDIT]: The problem should be fixed now and I shouldn't be losing anymore bandwidth like that but chances are I'll run out of photobucket bandwidth over the next few days since I have 1.5 gb left meaning most of my pictures will be unavailable till the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails