Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 15 January 2010

ReWritten Words Back Up Again

For those of you who are wondering what my other blog, ReWritten Words, is about, it's a separate blog for me to write stories that I come up with.

I have decided on 3 stories to write up for now and they are:

1) Interweb Intel
2) Phantom Genocide
3) Escaping Death

I have Interweb Intel's synopsis listed over there while the other two are new ideas that currently have my focus. I won't be posting them up in any particular order so whichever chapter of whichever story that gets updated depends on what I feel like writing. Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off without too much trouble.

Here's the link to the blog:

http://rewrittenwords.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails