Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 30 August 2009

Manga Review: Maburaho

Photobucket

Title: Maburaho
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko, Miyashita Miki
Release: Monthly
Status: Finished
Genre: Harem, Fantasy
Art: B
Originality: D
Story: C
Characters: C
Humor: C
Action: C

Impression: It’s about a guy and three girls who are in a school that teaches magic. Their magic system works based on how many times can use magic (more like wishes actually) in their life and those with fewer opportunities are said to be more powerful than those who have a lot. The guy has seven chances to use so that makes him one of the most powerful. Basically it’s one of those generic harem manga where everyone goes after the guy for different reasons. You can tell by the ratings I gave it, it’s got nothing really going for it so there’s no need doubt yourself for missing it. It might appeal to some people, most likely fans of the anime as it feels more like the Nanoha supplementary manga series than an actual story on its own. The only reason I even took a look at this one was because I downloaded the chapters by mistake since Mahoraba and Maburaho were easy titles to mix up. It really baffled me that it was completely different from what I heard Mahoraba was about when I read it; it even took me a week to realize the mistake I made.

Manga Reviews Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails