Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Tagged... Again

Rif tagged me again. I assume these "me" questions are supposed to be for him.

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

- Nope. To clear this matter up with everyone at school, I am not interested in pursuing one and the female Kendo Club members should stop speculating about that.

2) What was your dream growing up?

- At first a detective, then a scientist and then finally a doctor. Gave up the first two because they have low probability of employment in Brunei.

3) What talent do you wish you had?

- Nothing really, I am satisfied with my known talents. I would love to have something fun like telekinesis though.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

- A vanilla milkshake, those are good.

5) Favorite vegetable?

- Brocolli. Best way to eat them is boiled and with oyster sauce soup.

6) What was the last book you read?

- Book... Can't recall. Maybe a textbook to study for an exam but I barely recall reading for it at all. I'm sure I did but those memories are blurry.

7) What zodiac sign are you?

-A Virgo! The same as Mistah Bushido!

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

- Hell no! What's the point of having them? They're vulnerabilities in every sense!

9) Worst Habit?

- Hm... Not exactly a habit as it's more of a reflex but I definitely know that normal people don't immediately think of how to defend against and attack potential threats in an instant. By that I mean something like a downscaled "Zero System" from Gundam W activating every time I see something sharp or meeting new people.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?

- Once I get my license I may.

11) What is your favourite sport?

- Nothing but I do enjoy playing them.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?

- The best thing to call me would be a hopeful realist, I understand things can get better but I also know they can get worse but I still prefer if things turned out fine.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

- Start wagering how long they'll take to fix it.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

- I've led quite a charmed life but right now I seem to have injured my leg in some way but trying to make sure I don't injure it further even though the pain barely registers is quite bothersome.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

- Just one? Ignoring pain is just like flipping a switch to me.

16) Do you have any pets?

- None but animals seem to be quite wary of me, especially birds. I wonder why? It's not like I'm emitting some sort of menacing aura.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

- Invite you in and ask what's new.

18) What was your first impression of me?

- A kid who just kicked a plastic bottle in my head.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

- Just how exactly are clowns either of those things?

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

- Red or Gold slitted eyes. Looks threatening and my range of vision would be improved.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

- Crime. I's probably do all the elaborate planning but in the end we'd just wing it.

22) What colour eyes do you have?

- Brown. Surprisingly enough they look honest whenever I'm not planning something.

23) Ever been arrested?

- Nope. I have a knack at avoiding trouble.

24) Bottle or can soda?

- Bottle, easier to savour the flavour with them.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

- Inspect the events that led me to have the money, store 8000 in a savings account, use 1000 to buy gundams models or a current gen console, set 500 for a debit card and use the remaining 500 to polay around with the stock market.

26) Favourite band to listen to when you're mad?

- None. I rarely get mad. When I do I deal with the problem and move on.

27) What's your favourite place to hang out at?

-My room when it's dark. It's quite tranquil in there in those conditions.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?

- Yes, I have recently come up with a theory proving them and am capable of sensing their location like a radar. They don't bother me though, they don't seem to find it worthwhile to bother me. I guess that means my RES stat is through the roof.

29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?

- Translating manga. Oddly enough, much more relaxing for me than playing games.

30) Do you swear a lot?

- I don't go one day without saying "Damn!".

31) Biggest pet peeve?

- When morons don't appreciate the value of things enough to keep them from getting broken.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

- Unique. Very few words can describe me so well.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

- I believe it exists but I also believe that teenagers are hormone driven idiots that can't tell the difference between lust and love. I know a few people who are so obsessed with getting paired up with other people that I have experienced the urge to bang my had on a wall. There was one idiot that actually made me obey that urge.

34) Favourite and least favourite food?

- Pizza, I love it. Onions, I hate them.

35) Tag 5 people to do this.

Anyone who reads this, I don't want to bother with names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails