Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 5 December 2008

Rising Sun

I got tagged by Rif, I will go overboard with the tagging because of him.

I tag: EVERYONE WHO READS THIS, I INVOKE UNLIMITED TAG WORKS

I am the blade of my words
Chaos is my body and Mischief is my blood
I have pulled off a thousand tricks
Unknown to doubt, nor known to fear
Have withstood troubles to create many pranks
Yet those hands will never lose purpose
So as I play, Unlimited Tag Works!

RULES:

1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

5. Tag at least 6 people.

6. Make up your own variation of this oath.

"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

Are you male or female ?

Squall(FFVIII players should understand)

Describe yourself!

Run Run Run(I'm decently fast but not the fastest)

What do people feel when they're around you ?

Mouichido Kimi ni Aitai(I would like to see you one more time, would that mean people would like to see me again?)

Describe your current relationship.

Haven Troopers(I'm invading people?)

Where would you like to be now ?

My Story(I'm already here)

How do you feel about love ?

Flicker(Not interested in it)

What's your life like ?

Relax Take it Easy(Oddly suitable)

What would you ask for if you had only one wish ?

Somewhere I Belong(Actually I'd wish for superpowers but this is good too)

Say something wise.

We'll be waiting for the night(Sounds wise, kind of)

If someone says " is this okay ? " you say,

Now or never(I'm not that hot-blooded as I am not Mistah Bushido!)

How would you describe yourself ?

Catch(I wonder in what way)

What do you like in a guy/girl ?

Vanilla Salt(A tsundere song, rather fitting as I and most otakus find that kind of personality entertaining)

How do you feel today ?

Sea Breeze(I do feel refreshed)

What is your life's purpose ?

Bokura no Aikotoba(Our password, maybe find the truth of the world?)

What is your motto ?

All I Need(Is my will and my self)

What do your friends think of you ?

Baked Words(I'm always careful with what I say)

What do you think of your parents ?

Bataille(Not much of a battle, we get along quite well)

What do you think about very often ?

Previous Notice(The oncoming signs of the future? Yeah, a lot)

What is 2 + 2 ?

Let's go cheerfully(Feels like avoiding the subject here)

What do you think of your best friend ?

Confrontation(He wouldn't be my best friend if we had that kind of stuff)

What do you think of the person you like ?

Tooi Yume(Distant Dream, something people would normally feel for their crushes not that I have one)

What is your life story ?

Kata(Speaking? I'm the quiet lone wolf type though)

What do you want to be when you grow up ?

Tristesse(Sadness, I'm not a sadist and can't feel guilty so there's no reason for me to want to grow up to be sad)

What do you think of when you see the person you like ?

L's Theme B(The music makes it sound like I have to take a challenge)

What will you dance to at your wedding ?

Wedding's March(Very appropriate coincidence here)

What will they play at your funeral ?

Go For It!(Is my laptop telling me to live on the edge recklessly or does it want me to die?)

What is your preference ?

Kiseki(Miracles, it'd probably take at least that level of an event for me to fall in love)

What is your hobby/interest ?

Toumei Ribbon(Transparent Ribbon, Maybe saying them as rare hobbies as I have never seen a transparent ribbon)

What is your biggest fear?

Bukan Superstar(Personally, I don't care for celebrities, they are very expendable)

What is your biggest secret?

Unfaithful(Maybe referring to the fact that my loyalty is based on situations?)

What do you think of your friends?

Invoke(I invoke their interesting qualities maybe?)

What will you post this as?

Rising Sun(Most of my songs are in Japanese but I posted this at night)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails