Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 31 August 2008

Avril Lavigne could make Mummies laugh

It's been four days since i ate a carbonara dish at Dixy Chicken and I still haven't lost my craving for italian food. Last time I ate some at capers, it took me two weeks to get over it. Hope that it doesn't last as long this time.

Anyway, I recently watched the 3rd Mummy movie. It bored me. I could predict everything that was going to happen before it did and that was not because of my talent with precognition. The movie was just too damn unoriginal. I was hoping they could at least throw in a giant monster fight. Giant monster fights are always good. Though I have to say that I did like Jonathan. The same as he was in the first two movies and still as funny.

Onto the next thing. Do you guys remember that Avril lavigne song, "girlfriend"? I don't think she meant for it to be funny but I Laughed Out Loud the first time I heard it in the car. I found it very amusing for someone to go up to a couple and tell them directly that one of them should be replaced with themself. When I saw the music video, I laughed even more. That song is just so damn obnoxious. To add to my laughter I found a video where someone synced the song to a bunch of scenes from "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu". Normally I am against such kinds of behaviour but that was too well done a video.

Take a look at it:



That's it for now, hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails