Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Back Pains

Since last thursday, I've been plagued with back pains. Actually just around my waist area near my left kidney. It hurt whenever i bent down or kick off with my left leg.Thankfully it finally recovered after I started making sure not to move around in my sleep.

I asked around about that since I was wondering why it was feeling like that. I could tell that it wasn't a spinal injury but i was still worried about that possibility. Fortunately one of my friends told me he once felt the same thing when he overdid it doing sit-ups. The source of my pain came from the combined strained of wearing ankle weights all day + my schoolbags + my parkour practice + landing in a squat for all my jumps.

I imagine that my back will be much stronger thanks to this experience and hence will better prepare me for December. While I haven't made much progress with flipping, I am happy to say that I can stick to the wall long enough for me to do stuff like throwing projectiles and look around. When I realized that I was doing the same thing as the ninja from shinobido, I considered the feasibility of those fighting techniques from that game.

Aside from that I still need to find a dark fabric that's durable enough for what I'm going to do. A ninja outfit is necessary for this and I feel that it'll only improve my already impressive stealth capabilities. Unless of course I'm wearing it during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails