Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Dark Knight: Best Movie I've Ever Seen

Two Days ago I went with a couple of my friends to watch the "Dark Knight". And to my pleasure, it didn't just meet my expectations, it soared right past them. It was so good that I'm actually having trouble with describing how epic the movie was.

I sat through nearly 3 hours of sheer entertainment trying to finish off my popcorn but I was so captivated by the movie that I still had 1/3 of the amount I bought at the end. That's saying something considering the fact that I always finish a bucket of popcorn halfway through movies. The more boring the movie is, the faster I finish off my popcorn. There was even one time where I finished off half the bucket five minutes into the movie. I think it was Harry Potter 3. It's not that I don't like Harry Potter stories but the movies do not do the books justice. Now that I think about it, I seem to eat whenever I get bored... I wonder if that's a good thing.

Well anyway, I just wanted to put up a tribute to the now dead Heath Ledger who played his role as Joker magnificently. May he win that posthumous actor award and that his work will inspire other actors to do better so there's fewer dull movies. There are far too many of them nowadays.


Rest in peace Ledger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails