Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 5 July 2008

Pictures

Lately, I've found myself taking more and more pictures with my phone.

Lots of pictures.

Pictures of people.


Pictures of objects.


Pictures of places.



And because of that, I remembered that I used to love taking pictures when I was younger back when digital cameras didn't exist. It was a hobby of mine that i really loved. My parents even bought me three different cameras.

The first camera was a polaroid camera that developed the film a few seconds after taking the picture. The film was really small and had a sticky surface on its backside so i could stick in anywhere i wanted to. My second and third cameras were the old manual film types. I got my second one in singapore but i don't remember where i got the third.

Back then photography was a an expensive hobby. Especially with polaroid cameras. Twelve bucks for twelve strips of film was really annoying deal. My pictures also usually turned blurry whenever i took them on the go. Good thing digital cameras have that antiblur feature.

I guess i must have changed a lot to have forgotten that I loved taking pictures. I still do by the way but now i don't just take pictures of things i rarely see. I take pictures of anything i want to see again. Although... compared to back then I also take pictures for blackmail purposes as well. Not that I actually use them though.

Hopefully my friend in the picture up there won't find it spread across the internet but I couldn't resist putting it up there. It's a really funny picture of the guy.

That's it for now, see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails