Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Mai Waifu! Widget

An acquaintance recently brought this interesting widget to my attention and while I have seen similar ones, I have to say this one is pretty impressive. I've tried a number of handles and names on this thing and the results are both consistent and varied. Whoever made this put in a lot of effort to get it to work this way so it's worth checking out. All you have to do is enter your name and click the button. The link is at the bottom of the post so you know where to click. Try not to get jealous just because I have some pretty good names.

Leecher Handle - Yui of Angel Beats, July 18th 2012


Scanlator Handle - Akiyama Mio of K-On!, February 20th 2013


Real Name - Kaname Chidori of Fullmetal Panic, September 13th 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails