Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 6 June 2010

Added New Songs

I've added the following songs to my mixpod playlist bringing up the number of songs you can listen to here to a total of 40 songs. Was just about to add 10 more to make it 50 but my blog isn't showing up properly on Firefox for some reason so I have figure out what's going on with my browser first. In any case, enjoy the songs.

  • Uragiri no Yuuyake (Durarara)
  • Asshita Kuru Hi ~ Yuki no Furu Machi (Kobato)
  • Kigurumi Wakusei (Hanamaru Kindergarten)
  • Taishou.a (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai)
  • Renai Circulation (Bakemonogatari)
  • Sugar Sweet Nightmare (Bakemonogatari)
  • Naraku no Hana (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)
  • Again (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
  • Uso (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
  • Beautiful World Acoustica Mix (Rebuild of Evangelion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails