Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 20 June 2010

10 more

Added the 10 songs I wanted to last time and I now have 25 more triple reviews left to separate into single ones. Enjoy the new songs while I endure the tedious process I am about to partake in again. I hope get through at least 5 of them today. Yes, I'm still not done doing that and they are that troublesome to separate.

  • Brave Song by Aoi Tada (Angel Beats)
  • My Soul, Your Beats by Lia (Angel Beats)
  • Shine Days by Girls Dead Monster (Angel Beats)
  • Watashi ni Dekiru Koto by Megumi Nakajima (Kobato)
  • Tsukiakari no Michishirube by Steropony (Darker Than Black Ryuusei no Gemini)
  • Yokan by Heidi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama)
  • Hajimari no Kaze by Ayaka Hirahara (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • Asu e Brilliant Road by Angela (Stellvia)
  • A Path by Nami Miyahara (Casshern Sins)
  • Aoi Hana by Color Bottle (Casshern Sins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails