Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday 18 June 2009

I Can Haz a Nu Blag

By that I mean I have made a new blog. I've been visiting 4chan and xkcd lately so pardon my corrupted language in the title. Disclaimer: 4Chan does not directly cause language corruption but it is the online equivalent of alcohol without hangovers... at least not for regulars.

Remember when I said I was going to start a light novel-like series online? I made a new blog for that so I can post up my writing. Please visit it by clicking the new link above my site counter or on the link below and tell me what you think of it.


Also I have added a new link to my Otaku resources leading to the figma club forums thatDavid John set up. Enjoy these pictures below due to lack of content in this post.


Darker than Black 2 has been announced btw. Hope something like this happens

Azusa likes Taiyaki

Might happen if they make another OVA

Pre-ordered a set of these from Hobbysearch for 2375 yen.
Yes, they are doing the Moe Moe Kyun pose. Well played SEGA, well played.

Wallpaper Sized Fate-Azusa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails