Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 10 May 2009

More Miku Vids

I AM MAKING A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MY BROTHER HERE. IF YOU LIKE HIS VIDEO AND ARE BRUNEIAN PLEASE VOTE BY SENDING "AKSI AV057 X" BY SMS TO 8885555. X IS THE NUMBER OF VOTES WHICH CAN BE 1, 5 OR 10. EACH VOTE COSTS B$0.30 EASI CREDIT. THANK YOU FOR VOTING!


Now onto my actual post... I am still in despair! The release of my Kagamiku has been delayed and now it's going to be shipped together with the Hatsune Miku Figma that I ordered for this month. I am hoping that they'll come this month cause I've been waiting since Feb for these damn things. I sacrificed 70 bucks from my wallet for these two and I demand to see them soon! Khai also ordered the PVC Miku that's being re-released his month too so it's going to be a miku bonanza shipment when it arrives.

Kagamiku Figma 135mm

Hatsune Miku Figma 140mm. Miku's taller

At least I'll be getting the decals I ordered for my Seravee and 00 Raiser this tuesday if nothing delays the shipping. It still bugs me that the decals won't look as good as the designer version but oh well, SCREW YOU BANDAI! Lousy evil bastards, launching a cooler version of something I bought 4 months ago. At least those bastards a puntcual with their releases though.

Seravee Decals

00 Raiser Decals

Speaking of Bandai, I've already reserved the 0 gundam, Exia R2 and Susanoo kits for next month. I'm planning on making my first diorama with my 0 Gundam and Exia R2. It's going to be this scene down here so I'm going to have a hell of a time making a miniature surface of the moon. I'll probably make stickers to recreate the damage on the gundams too and also a foil of that GN drive overboost. This is going to be awesome.

Here are the Miku videos I've been watching in anticipation of my orders. Enjoy:


Last Night, Good Night



1/6



Anata



Stalk of Defence



Potential Wilderness



Finender



Song of Registration



Nagayume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails