Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 29 November 2010

Video: Hoshi no Samidare MAD OP + The Pillows

Came across this fanmade MAD OP of Hoshi no Samidare a.k.a. The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and while it's not quite exactly a fitting OP for an animated version of the manga it's still pretty well-done and captures the awesomeness of the story quite nicely. It'd make a great trailer but I'm a little bit put off by the fact that I only found this just now. It's also making me want an anime adaptation even more but sadly I can only hope that GAINAX picks this up sometime soon. The series was practically tailored for their animation style so it really just has to go to them if they ever get it green-lighted. In any case enjoy the video down here along with a couple of the music videos by The Pillows as well as the other two Biscuit Hammer MADs. I'm not putting them all up cause these guys really made a lot of them.


The MAD in question


The song used in the video, Babylon Tenshi no Uta.


Rush


Terminal Heaven's Rock


I Think I Can


Ride on Shooting Star


Tiny Boat


Another Hoshi no Samidare MAD. Huge Spoilers if you haven't finished reading it all.


One more MAD I thought was worth sharing. Even more spoilerish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails