Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 13 March 2010

Miku Day 2010


How is it that even as a NEET I still somehow manage to keep a busy schedule in real life? That's a rhetorical question by the way. I know how but I just can't figure out how these things keep coinciding and conspiring to keep me busy(And how is it my new H.P. Lovecraft novel is never around when I'm waiting for someone?). Sigh~. Hoping to get back to posting up the manga reviews and probably improve the layout a bit more soon.

Anyways, the subject of this post is the Miku Day concert they held in Japan a few days ago. I just saw the videos and they've really been working hard on improving the Project Diva models for the live concerts. Seriously, I'm hoping that these upgraded character models will be used for Project Diva 2 cause the movements and textures seem more fluid now. In any case here are the videos that haven't been erased by SEGA yet so enjoy them.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails