Music Player


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 8 July 2009

MICHAEL BAY IS AWESOME!



The inspiration behind this post goes to Michael Bay for making such awesome ads, especially the one I put up there. I think the verizon guy didn't even get told he was going to explode stuff in that last scene! I love how he goes about exploding stuff with that trigger. I've seen it in movies, manga, tv shoes and anime but not once have I ever thought of doing it myself. Congratulations Michael Bay! You are one of the very few people who have actually managed to inspire me to do something. Some time in the future I'm going to build a pool and put Hollywood type explosives and blow it up! I might even try the exploding BBQ in the near future! That guy made it look like SO MUCH FUN! I am going to have a blast when the time comes! Meanwhile, enjoy these other commercials done by him. I hope to see more explosions in his future works.









Here's a little extra bit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails